B.C. has many programs, services and resources to help and support Indigenous people and communities involved with the criminal justice system. This section guides you to some of those services and resources.
Indigenous Services and Programs
- ACCESS - Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society - for career and employment services
- Circle of Eagles Lodge Society - for counselling and other support services
- Department of Justice Canada - for information on Community-Based Justice Fund
- Fraser Regional Aboriginal Friendship Centre - for support services that promote health and economic well being of Indigenous people
- Helping Spirit Lodge Society - for programs, services and resources
- Indigenous Organizations and Services - to see a Guide to Indigenous Organizations and Services in B.C.
- Justice Education Society - for Indigenous programs and resources
- Métis B.C. Nation - for programs and services
- Native Courtworker and Counselling Association of B.C. - for culturally sensitive Indigenous services and programs, including court support
- Vancouver Coastal Health (Aboriginal Health Programs and Services) - for culturally safe programs that promote health and wellness of Indigenous people
- Vancouver Native Health Society - for medical, counselling and social services
- Warriors Against Violence Society - for counselling and support services