Mineral and Placer Titles Forms

All cheques and money orders for recording fees are made payable to the "Minister of Finance".

Trouble opening up Adobe PDFs in your browser? 

  1. Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader.
  2. Save the PDF to your computer to open the file
    1. Right click the form and select:
  • Chrome or Firefox: "Save Link As..."
  • Edge: "Save Link As...
  • Safari: "Download Linked File As..."
  1. Find a location in your computer where you want to save your file to and click "Save"
  2. Locate the file you saved and open it through your computer
  1. Choose one of the following options to adjust your settings to open online PDF files:


Title Page and Summary Form (ZIP, 1.2MB)

More information:  The report must include the Title Page and Summary Form and must include a detailed cost statement that breaks down all associated expenditures.

Builder's Lien Form (PDF, 618KB)

Release of Builders Lien Form (PDF, 340KB)

More information: How to file a claim of lien (builders lien).

More information: Information Update No. 1 - Free Miner Certificate

Landowner notification form (PDF, 464KB)

More information: Notice requirements for mining activities on private land and Land Act Leases.

Notice of work form 

More information: A permit under the Mines Act is required for exploration activities involving mechanical disturbance. The application is called a "Notice of Work" (NoW)

Physical work report form (SOW Event) (PDF, 681KB)

More Information:

Sample physical work report form (PDF, 1.2KB)

Quick guide to generating a map to be submitted with a physical work report (PDF, 2.5MB)

Information Update No. 8 - Guide to Submission of Physical Exploration and Development Work for Assessment Credit on Claims (PDF, 197KB)

Reserve request form (PDF, 357KB)

More information: Request Forms, maps and Spatial files can be submitted for review by the Ministry.

Right of Entry, Terms and Compensation - Mining form

More information:  The Board assists in resolving disputes between landowners and companies that require access to private land to explore for, develop, or produce Crown-owned subsurface resources such as oil, gas, coal, minerals and geothermal.

Complaint form (PDF, 403KB)

More information:  Under section 40 of the Mineral Tenure Act an interested person, or an employee of the ministry may register a complaint to the chief gold commissioner.