How To Guides - Mineral Titles Publications
- Understanding the Tenure/Title Overlap Report (TOR) (PDF) that is automatically generated and emailed to the recorded holder upon successful registration of a new title.
- Using the TOR to understand Federal Transfer of Administration and Control Interests (PDF)
Information, guidelines and procedures for Free Miners, mineral titles holders, and landowners about the Landowner Notification notice requirements for mining activities on private land and Land Act Leases.
Step-by-step instructions on how to create a map for your physical work report using
- the MTO CWM web map viewer
- Instructions on how to use the Integrated Land Resource Registry (ILRR) to create KML files for use in Google Earth (PDF)
- Instructions on how to create spatial files (shapefiles, KML, and Geomark) using iMapBC and GeoMark services (PDF)
Instructions on statusing mineral lands using the Integrated Land Resource Registry (ILRR).
Determining overlaps of mineral titles with a parcel of land