Inspection Forms & Records
Inspections on hoists, ropes and shafts must be carried out on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required by Part 7 of the Health, Safety and Reclamation Code for Mines in British Columbia (the Code).
- Daily Examination of Hoisting-ropes and Conveyance Attachments (PDF, 184KB)
- Weekly Examination of Hoisting Equipment: Sheet 1 - Electrical (PDF,183KB)
- Weekly Examination of Hoisting Equipment: Sheet 1 - Mechanical (PDF, 203KB)
- Monthly Examination of Hosting-ropes and Safety Catches (pt. 1) (PDF, 185KB)
- Monthly Examination of Hoisting-ropes (pt. 2) (PDF, 292KB)
- Rope Test Inspection Form (PDF, 103KB)
- Shaft Inspection Form (PDF, 82KB)
Logbooks are required to be kept by the hoist operator to monitor the working condition of hoist equipment in compliance with Part 7.9.1. of the Code.