Report a misuse of Crown land

A Report of Natural Resource Violation is information provided to the Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development alleging that:

  • An unauthorized activity (a contravention of the law) has occurred or is about to occur
  • A contravention of an authorization (licence, lease, etc.) has occurred

Find out more on Reporting of Natural Resource Violations:

If you have any questions, please contact the FrontCounter BC Contact Centre in your area.