Register Your Equipment

To register, you will need:
  • Proof of ownership of the equipment
  • Proof of insurance (both ICBC and CGL*)
    *CGL - Commercial General Liability Insurance must be in place prior to hire.
  • Worker's Compensation Board of BC Registration Number

If you are registering a dump truck complete:
If you are registering any other equipment complete:

Once you have collected the required materials, or if you have any questions, contact your local district office and ask for the Hired Equipment Clerk.

Online Access

Contact your local district office before registering online. Online registration may not be available in all districts.
To register online, click the Supplier registration link near the top right of the BCBid page.