Project Supervisor Responsibilities
The Project Supervisor is either a district employee who is managing a work site, or is a contractor hired by the ministry to provide Project Supervisor services.
What is expected from the Project Supervisor?
- Contact the local Hired Equipment Clerk to ensure the proper call-out process is followed.
- Direct the hired equipment operator's work activities, project duration and time frame.
- Complete, verify and sign the time cards.
- Ensure a copy of signed time cards are sent to the district office in a timely manner.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Answer and deal with any on-the-job concerns in a timely manner.