Health Reports & Publications
The province provides numerous Health publications and reports to guide professionals and policy-makers in their work, as well as to inform members of the general public.
These publications are indexed in the online catalogue of the ministry's Health and Human Services Library.
On the one-year anniversary of the historical In Plain Sight report, the Ministry of Health would like to support the release of Mary Ellen Turpel-Lafond’s (Aki-Kwe) statement (PDF, 3.6MB). The ministry expresses gratitude for our system partners, and the collective work being taken to eliminate Indigenous-specific racism.
See also these Ministry of Health program areas for additional publications:
- Surgical Renewal Plan (PDF, 256KB)
- BC Guidelines
- Medical Services Plan publications
- Mental Health and Substance Use Information and Publications
- Office of the Provincial Health Officer – publications
- PharmaCare publications
- Putting Our Minds Together: Research and Knowledge Management Strategy (PDF, 1.1MB)
- BCEHS Case Review (PDF 2.9MB)
- 2018/19 British Columbia Controlled Prescription Drug Atlas (3.2MB)