To register, applicants must provide the assisted living registrar and registry staff with detailed information.
- See the registration package.
Application and Registration Fees
- A one-time non-refundable application fee of $250 is required. This application fee is required for each class of assisted living.
- If the registration is approved, a registration fee of $12.50 per unit will be required. The registration year runs April 1-March 31.
- It is important to pay fees on time. Operators are charged another $250 as a late payment fee.
- Operators must renew their registration every year before March 31.