Banner - Enhanced Search
When a CMS Lite content editor is provided access to the Enhanced Search application they are added to a specific security group which will allow them to manage their program area search configurations and associated features.
The upper portion of the banner displays the following:
- Release number - each time Corporate Online Services (COS) makes updates to the Enhanced Search, a new release number will appear next to the application name and Release Notes will be posted under the Help menu item
- IDIR username - current licensed user logged into the application
Menu item links provide access to the following:
- CMS Lite (secure access)
- CMS Lite Online Manual - detailed help for managing content
- Enhanced Search Online Manual - detailed help for managing search instances
- Release Notes - provides details of new enhancements or fixes to the CMS Lite & Enhanced Search
- Web Style Guide - formatting standards for writing consistent for for B.C. government websites
You may choose to right-click on a menu item, to "Open link in a new tab". This allows you to move back and forth between tabs without the screen refreshing each time. It is important to remember when you invoke the Logout function from any screen the entire session will be closed.
1When the Logout link is invoked, the Logoff web page is displayed with a link to Return to CMSLite Login.