- Multilateral Engagement Report on treaty negotiations and Q's and A's - May 2016: The Multilateral Engagement Process to Improve and Expedite Treaty Negotiations in British Columbia - Proposals for the Principals’ Consideration.
- BC Treaty Range Strategy Report – May 2015 and Open Letter - January 2016: Report by Allan Dobbs, Professional Agrologist, for guidance and policy options for considering third-party interests in Crown range.
- A Path Forward: a resource guide to support Treaty First Nation, regional district, and local government collaboration and planning - 2012. A toolkit created to to help better integrate treaty First Nations into their local regional districts.
- Treaty Settlement Land: The Fiscal Impacts on Local Government – October 24, 2005
- Report by Peter Adams, Victoria Consulting Network Ltd.
- The Benefits and Costs of Treaty Settlements in British Columbia March 1996.
- Financial & Economic Analysis of Treaty Settlements in B.C.Appendices - March 1999
- The Report of the British Columbia Claims Task Force – June 28, 1991: The Report of the British Columbia Claims Task Force by The First Nations of British Columbia, The Government of British Columbia and The Government of Canada.
- Minister's Indigenous Council for Indigenous Women (MACIW)
- Collaboration to End Violence National Aboriginal Women's Forum Report on Outcomes and Recommendations from Working Sessions - July 2011
- Aboriginal Affairs Working Group Report – 2010
A Framework for Action in Education, Economic Development and Violence Against Indigenous Women & Girls prepared by the Aboriginal Affairs Working Group.
- Aboriginal Employment Community Engagement Summary Report – 2009
This summary report provides information on best practices and gaps in indigenous employment programming in British Columbia, as provided by a variety of Indigenous employment stakeholders in focus groups, interviews and surveys that took place in November and December 2008.
- Evaluations for the Economic Measures Fund – November 15, 2005
Evaluation of the EMF, established by the Ministry to build First Nations economic/business development capacity, increase First Nation’s participation in mainstream economic initiatives and improve the investment climate in B.C.
Urban and Off-Reserve Indigenous People
- Improving Employment Outcomes for Off-Reserve Aboriginal Peoples Protocol Agreement – Signed October 29, 2014. The protocol supports the Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan to better the lives of Indigenous people and places a strong focus on education, training and jobs.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-End Summary - 2016/17 - In addition to highlights of the successes of the Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan, six urban Indigenous grassroots community projects were selected on the basis of regional representation and the ability to demonstrate holistic, innovative and empowering approaches to building community capacity.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-End Summary - 2015/16 - In March of 2015, the ORAAP Provincial Coordination Team began work on a new set of Terms of Reference to better articulate the work going forward for 2015-16 as well as guide future funding decisions.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-End Summary - 2014/15 - With the theme of “jobs, training and youth” continuing as key community priorities in 2014-15, the focus of the ORAAP work for 2014/15 advanced a range of activities to close the socio-economic gap for Urban Indigenous people and Métis people and promote their greater participation in economy.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-End Summary - 2013/14 - With the theme of "jobs, training and youth" emerging as a key community priority in 2012/13 the focus of the ORAAP work for 2013/14 embraced transition from planning to action.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-End Summary - 2012/13 - This document summarizes the 2012/13 Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan Year End Report and highlights the successes of the Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan.