- Multilateral Engagement Report on treaty negotiations and Q's and A's - May 2016: The Multilateral Engagement Process to Improve and Expedite Treaty Negotiations in British Columbia - Proposals for the Principals’ Consideration.
- BC Treaty Range Strategy Report – May 2015 and Open Letter - January 2016: Report by Allan Dobbs, Professional Agrologist, for guidance and policy options for considering third-party interests in Crown range.
- A Path Forward: a resource guide to support Treaty First Nation, regional district, and local government collaboration and planning - 2012. A toolkit created to to help better integrate treaty First Nations into their local regional districts.
- Treaty Settlement Land: The Fiscal Impacts on Local Government – October 24, 2005
- Report by Peter Adams, Victoria Consulting Network Ltd.
- The Benefits and Costs of Treaty Settlements in British Columbia March 1996.
- Financial & Economic Analysis of Treaty Settlements in B.C.Appendices - March 1999
- The Report of the British Columbia Claims Task Force – June 28, 1991: The Report of the British Columbia Claims Task Force by The First Nations of British Columbia, The Government of British Columbia and The Government of Canada.
- Minister's Indigenous Council for Indigenous Women (MACIW)
- Collaboration to End Violence National Aboriginal Women's Forum Report on Outcomes and Recommendations from Working Sessions - July 2011
- Aboriginal Affairs Working Group Report – 2010
A Framework for Action in Education, Economic Development and Violence Against Indigenous Women & Girls prepared by the Aboriginal Affairs Working Group.
- Aboriginal Employment Community Engagement Summary Report – 2009
This summary report provides information on best practices and gaps in indigenous employment programming in British Columbia, as provided by a variety of Indigenous employment stakeholders in focus groups, interviews and surveys that took place in November and December 2008.
- Evaluations for the Economic Measures Fund – November 15, 2005
Evaluation of the EMF, established by the Ministry to build First Nations economic/business development capacity, increase First Nation’s participation in mainstream economic initiatives and improve the investment climate in B.C.
Urban and Off-Reserve indigenous People
- Improving Employment Outcomes for Off-Reserve Aboriginal Peoples Protocol Agreement – Signed October 29, 2014. The protocol supports the Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan to better the lives of indigenous people and places a strong focus on education, training and jobs.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-End Summary - 2015/16 - In March of 2015, the ORAAP Provincial Coordination Team began work on a new set of Terms of Reference to better articulate the work going forward for 2015-16 as well as guide future funding decisions.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-End Summary - 2014/15 - With the theme of “jobs, training and youth” continuing as key community priorities in 2014-15, the focus of the ORAAP work for the for 2014/15 advanced a range of activities to close the socio-economic gaps for Urban Indigenous people and Métis people and promote their greater participation in economy.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-end Report - 2013/14 - With the theme of "jobs, training and youth" emerging as a key community priority in 2012/13 the focus of the OORAP work for 2013/14 embraced transition from planning to action.
- Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan (ORAAP) Year-end Report - 2012/13 - This document summarizes the 2012/13 Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan Year End Report and highlights the successes of the Off-Reserve Aboriginal Action Plan.