Site Remediation Services (SRS) web app
The new SRS web app makes it easier to submit applications for site remediation services with a more streamlined approach to the application handling process.
Once you log in, you can:
- Track the status of your application submissions
- Have your application checked in real time to make sure you are not missing anything
- Receive feedback from staff in the web app, then update and resubmit your application
- Start an application then save it and finish later
1. Check the requirements for the contaminated site remediation service you're applying for.
2. Use the web app to complete an application for:
- Contaminated site services
- Site disclosure statement
- Site risk classification report
Other forms will be added to the web app soon. To submit forms that are not in the web app, apply by email.
3. Email supporting documents for applications to the client information officer: csp_Cio@victoria1.gov.bc.ca
The team will continue to add new features and functions to the web app. Here are some examples of things you'll be able to do in the future:
- Access Site Information System (SITE) reports
- Search for information about remediation on land parcels by address, site ID, longitude and latitude, area or neighbourhood
If you have questions about the web app, email: firstname.lastname@example.org