Permitting & Compliance at Sites of Interest
Government permits and ensures compliance with environmental regulations at thousands of sites province wide. Find out more about the status of high profile sites in B.C.
Under the Environmental Management Act and its regulations (as well as other statutes and regulations) Government makes permitting decisions and conducts compliance actions.
Permitting Sites of Interest
- Atlantic Power (Williams Lake)
Compliance at Sites of Interest
- Tulsequah Mine - Chieftan Metals
- Hullcar Aquifer (Spallumcheen)
- South Island Aggregate (Shawnigan Lake)
- Anmore Green Estates (Anmore Village)