Permitting & Compliance at Sites of Interest
Government permits and ensures compliance with environmental regulations at thousands of sites province wide. Find out more about the status of high profile sites in B.C.
Under the Environmental Management Act and its regulations (as well as other statutes and regulations) Government makes permitting decisions and conducts compliance actions.
Permitting Sites of Interest
Compliance at Sites of Interest
- Anmore Green Estates (Anmore Village)
- Hullcar Aquifer (Spallumcheen)
- South Island Aggregate (Shawnigan Lake)
- Tulsequah Mine - Chieftan Metals
- Turtle Valley Ranch - Biosolid Notification (Kamloops)
Consultation on Sites of Interest
- Upland Landfill Review (Campbell River)