Permitting and compliance at sites of interest
Government permits ensure compliance with environmental regulations at thousands of sites across the province.
Learn more about the status of high-profile sites in B.C.
On this page
Under the Environmental Management Act (EMA) and its regulations, as well as other statutes and regulations, the B.C. government makes permitting decisions and conducts compliance actions.
- Atlantic Power (Williams Lake)
- Fish Processing Permit Amendment Project (province-wide)
- Mount Polley Mine Tailings Dam Breach
- Hullcar Aquifer (Spallumcheen)
- South Island Aggregate (Shawnigan Lake)
- Tulsequah Mine (Chieftan Metals)
- Turtle Valley Ranch: Biosolid Notification (Kamloops)
- Upland Landfill Review (Campbell River)