Find out how to contact someone about waste discharge authorizations.

General inquiries

Need help with a waste discharge authorization?  

Submit your questions related to:

  • What rules apply to you
  • How to get a new authorization or change an existing one
  • What form(s) you need to submit
  • How to search for authorization information

Follow the instructions on this contact form and ministry staff will return your inquiry within 2 to 3 business days.

Contact form

Assistance with electronic application forms

If your authorization has an online application, assistance with the electronic application form is available at FrontCounter BC locations or by phone at 1-877-855-3222.