Surrender of Licence - Regulation Part 2, Section 11
This section explains when a licence holder must surrender their licence to the director after a determination has been made in accordance with s.10 of the Regulation.
11. When served with a copy of a determination cancelling or suspending a licence issued under this regulation, the licence holder must immediately surrender the licence to the director.
If the director issues a determination cancelling or suspending a licence under s.10 of this Regulation, the licence becomes void upon being served with the determination, and must be immediately surrendered to the director.
Related sections of the Act or Regulation
- s.1, Definition, “employment agency”
- s.1, Definition, “farm labour contractor”
- s.12, Employment and talent agencies must be licensed
- s.13, Farm labour contractors must be licensed
- s.125, Offences
- s.2, Licensing of employment agencies
- s.4, Cancellation or suspension of employment agency licence
- s.5, Licensing of farm labour contractors
- s.5.1, Calculation of security
- s.6, Duties of farm labour contractors
- s.7, Cancellation or suspension of farm labour contractor ’s licence
- s.8, If there is a change of directors or officer
- s.9, Rules about licenses
- s.11, Surrender of licence
- s.12, Appeals from the refusal, cancellation and suspension
- s.38, Licensing of talent agencies
- s.38.1, Compliance requirements – talent agencies
- s.39, Exclusions from farm labour contractor licensing requirements