Government of B.C.


We have your transcript or certificate if you attended a B.C. or Yukon high school and you

  • Graduated after 1985 or
  • Completed a grade 12 course after 1986

Otherwise, please contact your school of record or district office.

Before you access the StudentTranscripts Service, you will need

  • Your Personal Education Number (PEN), which exists if you
    • Attended a B.C. K to 12 school after 1993 or
    • Wrote a B.C. Provincial Exam starting in 1986
  • A valid email address
  • Your date of birth
  • Your legal first and last name

You must register for a Basic BCeID account to access the StudentTranscripts Service.

You are a former student if it has been more than six months since you have completed a secondary school course. If you're not a former student or have never had a PEN, see Order Transcripts & Certificates.




You can use the StudentTranscripts Service (STS) to

  • View or order your grade 10 to 12 course transcript
  • Send your high school transcript to post-secondary institutions
  • Send your high school transcript to a third-party (another person or group)
  • Order your graduation certificate
  • View your provincially awarded scholarships
  • View your provincial graduation assessment and exam results

Watch Help Videos on using the StudentTranscripts Service.


First time users may register for a Basic BCeID. Returning users log in using the StudentTranscripts Services.

Delivery & Fees

For former students, ordering transcripts and certificates are $10 each. Once your request is received, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail.


Can't find what you are looking for? Do you have a question?

We respond to texts and phone calls Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.

Text your questions to: 
1 (604) 660-2421

Victoria Office:

Vancouver Office:

Elsewhere in B.C. Toll Free:

Outside of B.C. Office: