Core Eligibility Requirements
Last updated: January 25, 2022
On this page:
To be eligible for the Provincial Scholarships Program, you must meet core eligibility requirements.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) and have that on record with the school at which you registered for Grade 12
- Be a B.C. resident
- Be or have been in the school year for which the scholarship is awarded:
- Enrolled in a British Columbia public school (including Distributed Learning schools), or
- Enrolled in a Group 1, 2, or 4 British Columbia Independent School, or
- Enrolled in a Continuing Education Centre, or
- Registered as a homeschooler with a public, independent, or distributed learning school in B.C.
- Complete all graduation requirements, and be on record as having graduated, by August 31 of the scholarship awards year
- Scholarship awards years operate from September 1 to August 31
You must also meet scholarship specific eligibility requirements.