The Play Today B.C. Handbook is a guide to support high quality, play-based learning experiences in the early years, primary grades, and even into the middle years of childhood.
The Play Today B.C. Handbook supports educators, parents and families in B.C. by
- Providing examples of how a diverse range of play experiences can be integrated into programs for young children
- Illustrating how play-based learning experiences may be used in early learning environments
- Showing how the role of the educator can shift based on the needs of the child and the play
Read, learn and share:
- Play Today: B.C. Handbook (PDF, 8.3MB)
- A vous de jouer (PDF, 8.4MB)