Search Careers & MyHR
Last updated: June 30, 2021
The BC Public Service is the largest corporate employer in British Columbia, with more than 31,000 employees staffed throughout the province.
- Careers in BC Corrections: Adult Custody Division
- Clerical Career Opportunities
- Commercial Vehicle Safety & Enforcement Branch Careers
- Deputy Sheriff Career Opportunities
- Elections BC Career Opportunities
- Employment & Assistance Workers Careers
- Engineer-In-Training/Geoscientist-In-Training Program
- Executive Opportunities
- more ...
Find out if you are eligible to apply for a paid internship or co-op placement in the BC Public Service.
Hiring decisions in the BC Public Service must be based on merit. Our application and hiring processes are non-partisan, fair, consistent and transparent. In this section of the website, we offer information on what to expect after you apply for a job in the BC Public Service.
The Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service is a new service available to Indigenous applicants (First Nations [status or non-status], Métis or Inuit) seeking work or already employed in the BC Public Service.