Search Careers & MyHR
We're hiring. Here's your opportunity to join an award-winning employer. The BC Public Service has been recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 employers and offers outstanding career growth and learning opportunities. Learn more about how you can apply for a position.
The BC Public Service is the largest corporate employer in British Columbia, with more than 31,000 employees staffed throughout the province.
- Careers in BC Corrections: Adult Custody Division
- Clerical Career Opportunities
- Commercial Vehicle Safety & Enforcement Branch Careers
- Deputy Sheriff Career Opportunities
- Elections BC Career Opportunities
- Employment & Assistance Workers Careers
- Engineer-In-Training/Geoscientist-In-Training Program
- Executive Opportunities
- more ...
Find out if you are eligible to apply for a paid internship or co-op placement in the BC Public Service.
Hiring decisions in the BC Public Service must be based on merit. Our application and hiring processes are non-partisan, fair, consistent and transparent. In this section of the website, we offer information on what to expect after you apply for a job in the BC Public Service.