Last updated: September 24, 2021
Search Careers & MyHR
Last updated: November 14, 2022
We're hiring. This is your opportunity to join an award-winning employer.
Last updated: April 27, 2022
The BC Public Service is the largest corporate employer in British Columbia with more than 31,000 employees staffed throughout the province.
- Careers in BC Corrections
- Careers in social development and poverty reduction
- Clerical Career Opportunities
- Commercial vehicle safety and enforcement careers
- Elections BC career opportunities
- Deputy sheriff career opportunities
- Engineer-in-Training/Geoscientist-in-Training program
- Executive career opportunities
- more ...
Last updated: September 28, 2021
Paid internships and co-op placements in the BC Public Service.
Last updated: March 8, 2022
Competencies describe the behaviours and attributes that you demonstrate when doing your job. Find out how they're used in our hiring process.
Last updated: June 24, 2022
Hiring decisions in the BC Public Service must be based on merit. Our application and hiring processes are non-partisan, fair, consistent and transparent.
Last updated: June 16, 2022
This service can help Indigenous applicants interested in BC Public Service job positions, including temporary assignments, auxiliary appointments, permanent part-time and permanent full-time.