Cancelling Payroll Deductions While on Leave for B.C. Government Employees
Before going on leave, you may wish to cancel or adjust the following payroll deductions.
- To cancel or suspend your ProPASS, visit @Work
Canada Payroll Savings Program
The Government of Canada announced it will discontinue the sale of Canada Savings Bonds (CSBs) purchased through the Payroll Savings Program as of November 2017.
If you're currently enrolled in the Program:
- Your CSB contributions will be deducted from your pay and go towards your CSB Payroll Savings Plan until October 31, 2017.
- The funds in your Payroll Savings Plan are safe, guaranteed, and will be honoured. Bond series in your plan will continue to earn interest until redemption or maturity, whichever comes first.
- You'll continue to have access to your funds 24/7 through CSB online services. You can make a redemption before the maturity date online or by using the automated telephone service.
- As each bond series in your plan matures, the funds (principal and interest) associated with that series will be paid out to you. You'll receive a cheque or direct deposit according to your account information.
- CSB will close your plan after you have been redeemed or paid out for all the bond series in your plan.
For more information, please see the Canada Savings Bonds Program Announcement: Questions & Answers.
To cancel or adjust your participation, call us at 1-877-277-0772 or submit an AskMyHR service request using the category Myself > Pay > Pay Deductions.
To cancel or adjust your Community Fund (PECSF) contribution, submit an AskMyHR service request using the category Myself > Pay > PECSF.
Contact your internal payroll office if you're an employee of the following:
- BC Securities
- Legislative Assembly
- Liquor Distribution Branch
E, F or Q parking lots in downtown Victoria: Effective March 1, 2016, due to the new Unified Communication Service, the Government Parking Office will no longer have a telephone; the office will be reachable via email and fax at 250 952-8288 only.
For all other locations, contact your Facilities Coordinator to cancel the parking pass through Shared Services.