Licensing, Insurance & Claims
Learn about obtaining or renewing drivers' licences and insurance, how to train for a licence, and find tips on purchasing or leasing a vehicle.
- Combine your Driver's Licence and BC Services Card
- Get Your Driver's Licence
- Get Your Commercial Driver’s Licence
- Renew, Replace or Update your Licence
- Change Your Address for Government Services
- Licensing Requirements for Towing a Recreational Trailer
- Options for Senior Drivers
- Driver Medical Fitness
- Driving Suspensions and Prohibitions
- Insuring Your Vehicle
Buy, renew or cancel your ICBC insurance.
- Insuring Your Trailer
Your recreation vehicle or trailer must be registered and insured as you would any other vehicle. Talk to your insurance broker.
- Commercial Insurance
ICBC offers commercial insurance for fleets, Non-fleet commercial vehicles, drivers of fleet or business vehicles, garage service operations, insurance and licensing for ride hailing services and insurance for peer-to-peer vehicle rentals.
- Make a claim if you've been in a car accident and have ICBC insurance.
- Make a highway-related claim
Find out how to make a claim if you're traveling on a provincial highway and you get injured, or your home, land or vehicle is damaged because of highway construction or maintenance work.
- Moving to B.C.
- Travelling from Outside Canada
- Proving Your Driving Experience
- Find out about Enhanced Driver's Licence for Travel to the U.S.
These documents are being phased out. Learn more about what is happening.
- Importing a Vehicle into B.C.
- Registrar of Imported Vehicles
- Frequently Asked Questions