Licensing, Insurance & Claims
Learn about obtaining or renewing drivers' licences and insurance, how to train for a licence, and find tips on purchasing or leasing a vehicle.
- Combine your Driver's Licence and BC Services Card
- Get Your Driver's Licence
- Get Your Commercial Driver’s Licence
- Renew, Replace or Update your Licence
- Change Your Address for Government Services
- Licensing Requirements for Towing a Recreational Trailer
- Options for Senior Drivers
- Driver Medical Fitness
- Driving Prohibitions, Suspensions and Reviews
- Insuring Your Vehicle
- Commercial Insurance
- Contact Dial-a-Claim if you've been in a car accident and have ICBC insurance.
- Make a highway-related claim
Find out how to make a claim if you're traveling on a provincial highway and you get injured, or your home, land or vehicle is damaged because of highway construction or maintenance work.
- Moving to B.C.
- Travelling from Outside Canada
- Proving Your Driving Experience
- Apply for an Enhanced Driver's Licence for Travel to the U.S.
- Importing a Vehicle into B.C.
- Registrar of Imported Vehicles
- Frequently Asked Questions