Other dispute resolution options - Legal help

At the justice access centres, we offer services and referrals to help you solve your legal problems. One of these services is helping you to access legal advice about family and civil law issues. Depending on your situation, you may be eligible to receive advice from a lawyer at the centre. If not, we can refer you to other lawyers or organizations that can give you advice, sometimes for free.

At the centre, we can also give you information about the legal representation services available, from a legal aid lawyer (if you qualify), a community agency, a pro bono clinic where lawyers provide free services or a private lawyer.