Part 3 (low carbon fuel) credits or debits represent the difference between the carbon intensity of a given transportation fuel and the current low carbon fuel requirements for that fuel class. Credits can be retained by Part 3 fuel suppliers for future compliance years or traded with other fuel suppliers. For more information and a list of Part 3 fuel suppliers who are eligible for credit trading, see:
Part 3 fuel suppliers who wish to transfer validated credits must apply for approval by submitting a Credit Transfer Proposal online in the Transportation Fuels Reporting System (TFRS).
Credit Market Activity
Credit market reports are published monthly and quarterly. The reports include information on the number of credit transfers, volume of credits transferred, and credit prices. The quarterly report also includes a summary of credits generated and debits incurred in each compliance year.
Quarterly Credit Market Report
Monthly Credit Market Reports
- August 2020: Monthly Credit Market Report - August 2020 (PDF, 184KB)
- July 2020: Monthly Credit Market Report - July 2020 (PDF, 184KB)
- June 2020: Monthly Credit Market Report - June 2020 (PDF, 184KB)
- May 2020: Monthly Credit Market Report - May 2020 (PDF, 182KB)
- April 2020: Monthly Credit Market Report - April 2020 (PDF, 176KB)