Chilcotin Sustainable Resource Management Plan
The Chilcotin SRMP addresses CCLUP strategies and targets on an area-specific basis through detailed objectives and strategies for the management of natural resources and the maintenance of environmental values. It was endorsed by government and resource stakeholders in 2007 and remains as non-legal guidance.
A key part of implementing the Cariboo-Chilcotin Land Use Plan (CCLUP) was completing the Chilcotin SRMP along with six other sustainable resource management plans (SRMPs) covering the entire Cariboo-Chilcotin region. Elements of the sustainable resource management plans were incorporated into the regional Land Use Order declared in 2010.
Appendix A Maps
- Map1: CCLUP Timber Harvesting Access Levels (PDF)
- Map2: Resource Development Zones and Protected Areas (PDF)
- Map 3: Grizzly Habitat Capability (PDF)
- Map 4: Landscape Units (PDF)
- Map 5: Old Growth Management Areas (PDF)
- Map 6: Ungulate Winter Range (PDF)
- Map 7: Critical Fish Habitat and Stream Classification (PDF)
- Map 8: Back Country (PDF)
- Map 9: Key Wetlands for Moose (PDF)
- Map 10: Visual Resource Management Areas Recommended VQOs (PDF)
- Map 11: Mineral Access and Tenures (PDF)
- Map 12: Existing Access (PDF)