Vancouver Island - Agricultural Land Use Inventory Projects
The Vancouver Island region encompasses all of Vancouver Island as well as the Gulf Islands, and Powell River Regional District.
Projects are carried out to support land use planning and water management strategies. Generally, reports are prepared when local governments are undertaking land use planning exercises such as the development of Agricultural Area Plans.
NOTE - If maps do not display clearly, allow more time for the download to complete.
Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District
Capital Regional District
- North Saanich Report and Maps, 2009 (PDF, 9 MB)
- Salt Spring Island, Report, 2017 (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Salt Spring Island, Maps, 2017 (PDF, 7.5 MB)
- Salt Spring Island, Report and Maps, 2006 (PDF, 3 MB)
- Southern Gulf Islands Report, 2014 (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Southern Gulf Islands Map, 2014 (PDF, 10.4 MB)
Comox Valley Regional District
- Comox Valley Regional District Report, 2013 (PDF, 3 MB)
- Comox Valley Regional District Maps, 2013 (PDF, 59 MB)
- Comox Valley Report and Maps, 2002 (PDF, 2 MB)
Regional District of Nanaimo
- Regional District of Nanaimo Report, 2012 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Regional District of Nanaimo Maps, 2012 (PDF, 33 MB)