Thompson Nicola - Agricultural Land Use Inventory Projects
The Thompson-Nicola region includes the Thompson-Nicola Regional District and the northeast section of the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District.
Projects are carried out to support land use planning and water management strategies. Generally, reports are prepared when local governments are undertaking land use planning exercises such as the development of Agricultural Area Plans.
NOTE - If maps do not display clearly, allow more time for the download to complete.
Thompson-Nicola Regional District
- Green Lake Official Community Plan Area Report - 2015 (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- North Thompson Watershed Report - 2012 (PDF, 3 MB)
- North Thompson Watershed (North) Maps - 2012 (PDF, 21 MB)
- North Thompson Watershed (South) Maps - 2012 (PDF, 23 MB)
- Kamloops Report - 2011 (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Kamloops Maps - 2011 (PDF, 28 MB)