Vaccine Resources for Pharmacists
This information about publicly funded vaccines is for pharmacists who are authorized to administer them.
For vaccine availability, consult your local health unit or health authority.
- Pharmacists and Publicly Funded Vaccines in B.C.—General Information (PDF)
- Criteria for Pharmacist Access to Publicly Funded Vaccines (PDF)
- Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Reporting Procedure (PDF)
See Part 4—Biological Products, BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) Immunization Manual, for product-specific information about vaccines and immune globulins, including eligibility, dosing and scheduling.
PharmaCare Claims Procedures and Product Identification Numbers (PINs)
- See PharmaCare Policy Manual, Section 8.10 (PDF) for patient eligibility, entering claims and more
- Publicly funded vaccine PINs (PDF)