Vaccine Resources for Pharmacists
This information about publicly funded vaccines is for pharmacists who are authorized to administer them.
For vaccine availability, consult your local health unit or health authority.
- Pharmacists and Publicly Funded Vaccines in B.C. (PDF, 274.4KB)
- Criteria for Pharmacist Access to Publicly Funded Vaccines (PDF, 246KB)
- Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Reporting Procedure (PDF, 57KB)
See Part 4–Biological Products, BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) Immunization Manual, for product-specific information about vaccines and immune globulins, including eligibility, dosing and scheduling.
PharmaCare claims procedures and Product Identification Numbers (PINs)
- See PharmaCare Policy Manual, Section 8.10 for patient eligibility, entering claims and more
- See Publicly Funded Vaccines for administration fees, claims procedures, seasonal influenza PINs and other vaccine PINs