Vaccine Resources for Pharmacists
This page provides information about publicly-funded vaccines for pharmacists who are authorized to administer these vaccines.
On this page…
- General Vaccine Information
- Vaccine-Specific Resources
- Outbreak Management Initiatives
- PharmaCare Claims Procedures and Product Identification Numbers
For information on vaccine availability, consult your local health unit or Health Authority.
- Pharmacists and Publicly Funded Vaccines in B.C.—General Information (PDF, 304KB)
- Criteria for Pharmacist Access to Publicly Funded Vaccines (PDF, 59KB)—Table
- Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Reporting Process (PDF, 57KB)—Chart
For information on specific publicly funded vaccines, refer to the individual product monographs in the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) Immunization Manual Part 4—Biological Products.
No outbreaks reported at this time.
- Procedures—See PharmaCare Policy Manual, Section 8.10 (PDF, 413KB)
- Product Identification Numbers (PINs) (PDF, 131KB)