Mental Health Act
British Columbia's Mental Health Act has important implications for individuals requiring involuntary treatment or receiving voluntary treatment under the act, their families and service providers.
- The Mental Health Act
- Guide to the Mental Health Act (PDF, 5.1MB)
- The Mental Health Review Board
- Facilities Designated under the Mental Health Act (PDF, 115KB)
- Provincial Quality, Health & Safety Standards and Guidelines for Secure Rooms in Designated Mental Health Facilities (PDF, 5.2MB)
- Mental Health Standards (PDF, 525KB)