Finding an Assisted Living Residence
Find an assisted living residence in the province that meets your needs or the needs of a loved one.
You can search for an assisted living residence using the interactive map or view residences by community. Begin by selecting a class of assisted living.
Search by Community:
Search by Map:
Why are some assisted living residences not on the map or found by community?
If you do not see a residence listed here, it may be because:
- The residence is not required to be registered (i.e., it is independent housing or only 1 or 2 people are receiving services)
- It may be a licensed residential care facility (i.e., long-term care or substance use facility)
- The residence is not registered and is operating in contravention of the Community Care and Assisted Living Act. Click here to search for residences operating without a registration
- The registration was in progress at the time of the last website update
- See Assisted Living Residences: Inspection Reports and Complaints to see how a particular assisted living residence is operating
You may also contact the Assisted Living Registry:
Victoria: 778 974-4887
Fax: (250) 953-0496