Plain language exercise three takeaways
Consider the following questions:
- What did you notice first?
- What stood out on the page?
- What was the content about?
- What additional information do you think you’d find if you spent more time on the site?
- What is the target audience?
These sites take quite a different approach. Think about the pros and cons of each.
What if it were urgent or important?
Now think about how you would want to design these sites if they were about safety equipment such as Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) instead of made up objects.
Search for a couple of sites that explain how to use an AED and think about which one you would want to refer to in an emergency situation.