Web Property Application Requirements
- Use the Web Property Application Form to document your business requirements and rationale.
- Use for:
- Custom application
- Custom mobile application
- Exemptions from CMS Lite (including WordPress sites and intranet outside of CMS Lite)
- Domain, new, renewal and transfers (internal and external to government)
- Use for:
2. Use the Domain Name form for new, renewals and transfers of domains
Once the forms have been received, they will be triaged by the Joint Working Group Co-ordinator. If additional information is required, you will be contacted.
Risk: Any sites that implement their customized online business solutions prior to approval will be at risk of being shut down.
For simple URLs, the web property application form is not required to be completed. Simply send the following information via email to the Joint Working Group Co-ordinator.
- Current GUID or URL
- Requested simple URL
- Timeframe required
The Review Process
The requests will be reviewed by the Joint Working Group which is comprised of subject matter experts from the following GCPE/CITZ areas:
- Service Design
- User Experience
- Social Media
The applications are reviewed to determine online business solution alignment with:
- technical direction
- data management
- social media
- public engagement standards
Questions about the application or unsure whether you need to submit one?
- Contact the Joint Working Group Co-ordinator.
The JWG members will review the submissions and provide their decision to the JWG Co-ordinator.
Turnaround Time for Requests
- Simple URLs: 1 day
- Domains: 3 days
- All other Application types: 5 days