Government and broader public sector organizations manage their digital and physical records according to legislated requirements.
Information schedules determine how records are classified and managed during all stages of their use.
Find out about:
- Recorded Information Management (RIM) manual
- Records management systems
- Records management learning and guides
- EDRMS Content Manager guides and training (in progress)
- Corporate Records Management System (CRMS) guides and training
- How to transfer and store records
- Government archives
Learn more about information management governance: