Knowledge Network Corporation
The Knowledge Network is a viewer-supported public broadcaster. Funded by an annual operating grant from the government and donations from viewers, it offers commercial-free documentaries, arts and culture, drama and children’s programs from Canada and around the world.
Plans & Reports
Crown corporations and the B.C. government work together to plan and communicate their business with tools like mandate letters, service plans and annual reports.
- 2020-2021 - 2022-2023 (PDF)
- 2019-2020 - 2021-2022 (PDF)
- 2018-2019 - 2020-2021 (PDF)
- 2017-2018 - 2019-2020 (PDF) - current
- 2017-2018 - 2019-2020 (PDF) - archive