BC Hydro and Power Authority
The BC Hydro and Power Authority is a Crown corporation responsible for generating, purchasing, distributing and selling electricity, while ensuring that the environment is cared for, community needs are met and financial results are delivered.
Plans & Reports
Crown corporations and the B.C. government work together to plan and communicate their business with tools like mandate letters, service plans and annual reports.
- 2020-2021 -2022-2023 (PDF)
- 2019-2020 - 2021-2022 (PDF)
- 2018-2019 - 2020-2021 (PDF)
- 2017-2018 - 2019-2020 (PDF) - current
- 2017-2018 - 2019-2020 (PDF) - archive