Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
The Insurance Corporation of British Columbia provides universal auto insurance to B.C. motorists. They are also responsible for driver licensing and vehicle registration and licensing.
Plans & Reports
Crown corporations and the B.C. government work together to plan and communicate their business with tools like mandate letters, service plans and annual reports.
- 2020-2021 - 2022-2023 (PDF)
- 2019-2020 - 2021-2022 (PDF)
- 2018-2019 - 2020-2021 (PDF)
- 2017-2018 - 2019-2020 (PDF) - current
- 2017-2018 - 2019-2020 (PDF) - archive