Contacting Government

How to reach...

Your MLA is someone who has been elected to represent your area of the province (constituency). You can search for your MLAs by community, by constituency, or by MLA name.

Your MP is someone who has been elected to the House of Commons to represent your area of the country. You can find your MP by following the MP link above and entering your postal code.

Follow this link to search for your local government, First Nation, improvement district, or related agency.

ServiceBC Centres (formerly Government Agent offices) provide B.C. government services and information. Follow the Service BC link and enter your postal code, or view the Service BC location map, to find the Service BC office nearest you.

You can also contact the provincial government:

Service Canada offers access to Government of Canada programs and services. Follow this link and search by postal code or city to find the Service Canada office nearest you.

For more information, see also:

B.C. has five regional health authorities and a Provincial Health Services Authority. You can contact your regional health authority for information on health services and facilities (e.g., hospitals and clinics, residential care) in your area.