Sector-Specific Tools & Guides for Pesticide Use
Find resources, guidance documents and bulletins under each sector. Guides include information specific to the sector on:
- Pesticide Management Plans (PMP)
- Pesticide Use Notices
- Processes and requirements for licences and permits
- Standards for pesticide storage, transportation and use
For those using pesticides designed to work as gases. To ensure that fumigations are performed safely, according to pesticide labels and current standards, there are now conditions on fumigation certificates and user licences.
- Terms and Conditions for Fumigation Licences (PDF)
- Terms and Conditions for Fumigator Certificate Holding (PDF)
Record a fumigation management plan for each type of fumigation performed at each site in each separate facility. Submit this plan at least 24 hours before the first fumigation is conducted.
For pest managers working in the landscape sector.
For professionals that use pesticides to manage weeds or invasive plants in industrial areas or on public land (e.g. processing facilities, mines, well sites, equipment yards, highways, transmission lines, pipelines, landfills, dikes, dams, reservoirs or airports).