Search for an employer or recruiter

The law protects foreign workers in B.C. from unfair practices

Search for a registered employer

If you will be working in B.C. under most federal foreign worker programs, your employer must be registered.

See a list of all registered employers

Search for a licensed recruiter

If you are using a recruiter to hire a foreign national, the recruiter must be licensed by the B.C. government.

See a list of all licensed recruiters

Contact the Temporary Foreign Worker Protection Unit 

The Temporary Foreign Worker Protection Unit administers the Temporary Foreign Worker Protection Act and Regulation.

By email

Ask a question or get confidential support about temporary foreign workers in B.C.

Email us:

By phone or text

Get help in the language of your choice. Service is available Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.

Call us toll-free: 1-833-236-3700

Outside of Canada or the U.S.A.: 1-604-660-2421

Quick question?

Text us to get a quick answer about temporary foreign workers in B.C.

Text us: 604-660-2421

Do not provide personal information like your birth date. Standard message and data rates may apply.