Hiring Temporary Foreign Workers

Hiring temporary foreign workers

If you want to hire or recruit a foreign worker in B.C., you must register or be licensed with the provincial government.

The federal Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Program allows people from other countries to be hired for positions when there are no Canadian workers available.

In B.C., recruiters and employers are regulated under the Temporary Foreign Worker Protection Act to protect against unfair practices.

Register to hire foreign workers

Apply for a recruiter's licence

See a list of licensed recruiters