EducationPlannerBC is a public service that improves access to post-secondary education in British Columbia.
It has resources for:
- Students around the world
- People who support students, like family members and high school counsellors
- B.C. public post-secondary institutions
EducationPlannerBC has a mandate to:
- Connect students to post-secondary opportunities and career destinations by improving post-secondary planning services
- Establish and maintain a provincial application and data exchange hub to support the transition of students to B.C. post-secondary and to support the B.C. post-secondary system
Accountability and oversight
The provincial government works with the EducationPlannerBC Steering Committee to set a mandate and strategic priorities for EducationPlannerBC. The mandate and strategic priorities are defined in an annual accountability letter.