Integrated Land & Resource Registry (ILRR)
*** ILRR Outage - Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 ***
Please be aware that there will be an Integrated Land & Resource Registry (ILRR) outage on Tuesday, October 22nd for the duration of the day. The ILRR will be unavailable during this time.
The Integrated Land & Resource Registry (ILRR) provides a single source of reliable information on B.C. Crown land legal interests and land status. It also has information on land and resource restrictions and reservations, and locations of private land.
New Application Release - August 29, 2018
We have released a new version of the Integrated Land and Resource Registry at 1:00 pm on August 29, 2018. The What's New 7.9 document listed below, highlights all the new enhancements.
You can use the ILRR to:
- Quickly generate queries, maps and reports
- Compare interests from different source databases in a singular format
- Enables clients to determine the current status of Crown and private land
- Get email notifications if something changes in a specific area of interest
- Support land use planning and treaty negotiations
- Identify potential land use conflicts between different resource interests
The ILRR is a consolidation of tenures, rights and interests, electronically captured and output in a consistent and credible format. Data is visually represented on a map and accessible via self-service using a standard web browser. The registry contains:
- Crown land parcel data
- Private land parcel data (where available)
- Administrative boundaries
- Base map data
The ILRR is current and up-to-date. Land and resource data is refreshed every 30 minutes. Some interests that change less frequently are bulk-loaded on a scheduled basis.
There are no fees associated with using the ILRR. Users have free access to view provincial natural resource sector data. However, digital spatial information cannot be downloaded directly from the ILRR. Users may obtain digital data, including base maps, survey fabric and metadata, from other government sources:
- DataBC for spatial and attribute data
- Base Map Online Storefor base map data and images
- GATOR for Crown land and survey information
- myLTSA for private land information
Learn about registered interests in the ILRR, and what to do when interests are in conflict:
The ILRR is available to:
- General public with a Basic BCeID (limited access)
- Businesses & Organizations with a Business BCeID (full access)
- B.C. Government with an IDIR (full access)
Ensure that you have proper credentials before accessing the ILRR. Learn more about requirements for each level of access:
Any individual can apply for a free Basic BCeID account. A Basic BCeID provides access to the ILRR Map Viewer only. A Basic BCeID does not provide access to ILRR query tools or reports.
Businesses and organizations that wish to access the full functionality of the ILRR must apply for a Business BCeID. Individuals may not apply for a Business BCeID. A Business BCeID provides access to all ILRR functionality, including query tools and reports.
B.C. Government employees can use their IDIR account and password to log in to the ILRR and access full ILRR functionality, including query tools and reports.
Additionally, government users with a valid business reason can apply for access to sensitive records by filling out the form below:
Access to personal and sensitive records will be restricted in compliance with the Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act.
How to Use
Instructions on how to log in to the ILRR application:
- Open the Integrated Land & Resource Registry (ILRR).
- At the welcome page, choose your level of access:
- Log in with your BCeID or IDIR and password.
- Guest Users must accept the ILRR Terms & Conditions of Use before using the ILRR Map Viewer. External Business Users and Internal Government Users have full access to the ILRR Main Menu.
Instructions on how to use ILRR tools and functions to query data:
Quick Reference Guides (pdf):
- Accessing the ILRR Functions
- Environment Data
- Forest Data
- Land Act Data
- Mineral Placer Data
- Map Viewer
- Petroleum Natural Gas