Provincial Employees Community Services Fund volunteer resources
Last updated: November 16, 2021
There are volunteer resources for each stage of the PECSF life cycle.
Find the resources you need by clicking on PECSF's campaign life cycle image below.
- Campaign start: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
- Provincial virtual launch: September 28, 2021
- Campaign end date: Friday, November 5, 2021
- Forms deadline: Friday, November 19, 2021
- Corp. prize draw: Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Awards and recognition: January and February, 2022
- PECSF Sharepoint site for daily statistics during the campaign
Compass for information on: Community involvement
Campaign life cycle: volunteer resources
PECSF now offers an online tool for ordering campaign supplies through SharePoint. If you are not able to access the tool or would prefer to use a standard order form, the PDF version of the Supply Order Form is linked below.
Calendar and pledge card (includes pay schedule and holidays)
- Government Calendar and Pledge Card (PDF, 5.2MB)
- LDB Calendar and Pledge Card (PDF, 5.9MB)
- Charity Profiles, Quotes and Testimonials (PDF, 266KB)
- Volunteer Handbook (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Virtual Campaign Toolkit (PPTX, 7.2MB)
- Inclusive Language Guidelines for Volunteers (PDF, 186KB)
- How to Donate Online (PDF, 466KB)
- Jim McCracken Manager's Award (DOC, 633KB)
- Outstanding Support by an Individual Award (DOC, 544KB)
- Most Creative Fundraiser (DOCX, 62KB)
Video transcripts are available.