About Vehicle Safety & Enforcement
Information about vehicle safety and enforcement programs for commercial and private vehicles. Learn about the National Safety Code, commercial transportation permits, vehicle inspections and transporting dangerous goods.
Commercial Vehicle and Safety Enforcement (CVSE) programs are delivered through field offices within districts throughout British Columbia and through the CVSE head office in Victoria.
- Popular CVSE topics
- Find out what's new at CVSE
- Learn about the National Safety Code requirements
- Take the National Safety Code for Carriers training
- Follow commercial transport standards and policies
- Obtain commercial vehicle permits
- Learn about vehicle inspections and standards
- Log in to the vehicle inspector program online system VIP Online
- Learn how to transport dangerous goods
- Learn how to become a premium carrier
- Join the Weigh2GoBC program to save time, fuel and the environment
- Resolve a dispute with CVSE