Premium Carrier Program
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
Help us focus on what matters most to you.
What's great and where can we improve?
The Premium Carrier Program enhances road safety by recognizing and rewarding those carriers who show exceptional commitment to safety.
Recognition & Rewards
Premium carriers can leverage their recognition as industry leaders through:
- An annual certificate that can be displayed at the carrier’s premises
- A watermark for use on company stationary and their website
- Optional inclusion on the list of recognized carriers on CVSE’s website
Identifying the best carriers allows CVSE staff to focus roadside enforcement on carriers that are more likely to need attention. Premium Carrier rewards include:
- Automatic assignment of the lowest random report percentage (5%) for program participants registered in the Weigh2GoBC program
- Free transponders provided for the carrier’s entire fleet to participate in the Weigh2GoBC program
The Premium Carrier Program was initiated as the result of a recommendation from the 2009 Truck Compliance Advisory Panel Report, in partnership with the BC Trucking Association (BCTA).
Qualified Premium Carriers