Provincial Sales Tax Webinars & Seminars
The Ministry of Finance offers outreach services to help you understand the provincial sales tax (PST) and your obligations when you buy, sell or lease taxable goods and services.
We offer tax education to businesses, industry associations and professional associations through general and industry specific webinars and seminars.
Are you interested in learning more about PST? Register for one of our free webinars to learn:
- Who needs to register to collect PST
- How to register
- How to a file a return and pay tax owing
- The criteria for small sellers
- How to self assess and pay tax owing, and much more
Registration for our webinars is through Zoho using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers only.
- Read the disclosure statement below
- Click on the desired session date
- Fill out the registration form
Important: Please read this disclosure statement before registering:
The Ministry of Finance uses Zoho to manage registration for webinars. Your personal information is collected for the purposes of managing webinar registration. The ministry is collecting your personal information via Zoho under section 26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Webinar registration using Zoho is voluntary. Be aware that IP addresses, webinar responses, name and email address will be collected by Zoho, and this information will be stored and may be accessed outside of Canada. By clicking on the register button, you are consenting to your personal information being disclosed and/or potentially accessed outside of Canada. Your consent is effective as soon as you register.
If you have any questions about consent, or the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact Outreach, PO Box 9432 Stn Prov Govt Victoria BC V8W 9M9, BCTaxOutreach@gov.bc.ca
- Wednesday May 27, 2020: 9:00am - 10:00am PST (Full)
- Wednesday June 24, 2020: 2:00pm - 3:00pm PST (Full)
- Wednesday July 29, 2020: 9:00am - 10:00am PST (Full)
- Stay tuned for additional dates
Request an Event
If you represent a Chamber of Commerce, an association, or similar organization and are interested in a dedicated webinar or seminar for your members, please email us at BCTaxOutreach@gov.bc.ca