Appeals for PST

Last updated on April 5, 2024

You may be able to appeal a situation where you disagree with an action we have taken or a decision we have made.  For example, if you disagree with an assessment or a disallowed refund claim, you can appeal the decision directly to the minister, and if still dissatisfied, appeal to the courts.

Your appeal must be received by the Minister of Finance within 90 days from the date of the decision you are appealing. 

For more information on appeals and how to file, see Appeals.

Contact information

Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.

(within Canada and the U.S.A.) Toll Free
Taxpayer Fairness and Service Code

Learn your rights when interacting with the Ministry of Finance.