Property transfer tax forms

Find the form you need for:

Attention!  Some web browsers may not support all the features of PDF forms, such as hyperlinks and fillable or calculating fields, and may produce errors. We recommend you download the form and open it using the latest version of Adobe Reader.

Property transfer tax

Use this form to authorize or cancel a representative (such as a family member, legal or financial representative):

Use this form if you have filed an appeal with the Ministry of Finance and want to authorize a representative:

Use these forms to apply for a refund:

Use this form to file property transfer tax if you’re an individual transferring an interest from another joint tenant who is deceased:

Use this form when you claim a bankruptcy exemption on your web-based property transfer tax return.

Additional property transfer tax

Use this form to apply for a refund of the additional property transfer tax: