Forms and publications
Budget 2017 Update eliminated the International Business Activity program, effective September 12, 2017.
Fill out the following forms to apply for registration, apply for refunds, and file various reports and authorizations.
These forms can be completed on screen and saved, but can't be submitted electronically. They must be printed and filed with the Ministry of Finance, Income Taxation Branch.
Attention! Some web browsers may not support all the features of PDF forms, such as fillable or calculating fields, and may produce errors. We recommend you download the form and open it using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- FIN 574 - Application for Registration of a Corporation (PDF)
- FIN 574A - Schedule A - Amalgamation (PDF)
- FIN 566 - Application for Registration of an IB Specialist (PDF)
- FIN 546 - IBA Tax Refund of an International Patent Business (PDF)
- FIN 578 - IBA Tax Refund of a Corporation (PDF)
- FIN 575 - Statement of Adjusted IB Income Option A (PDF)
- FIN 576 - Statement of Adjusted IB Income Option B (PDF)
- FIN 550 - IBA Tax Refund of an IB Specialist (PDF)
Provincial legislation and regulations
Amendments not yet in force:
- Finance Statutes Amendment Act (No 2), 2010 [Sections 36(f) & (g) and 38(a) & (c)]