Corporate Income Tax

Corporations that maintain a permanent establishment in B.C. at any time during the tax year must file an income tax return.

Corporate income tax is administered in partnership with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). To learn more about filing a corporate income tax return, see CRA’s website.

Reporting and Paying Tax

To report corporate income tax, you’ll need to file a tax return with CRA. You file your provincial corporate income taxes with your federal income tax return using your business number. Corporations must file a return every tax year even if there is no tax payable. 

You don’t need a separate provincial account number.

Read more about filing and get answers to your questions related to filing corporate income tax. Learn about your options for making a payment.  

Learn more about corporate income tax: