Accused and Offender
Services and resources are available to support people who are accused or convicted (offender) of committing a crime. This section guides you to information about some of these services and resources.
Community Support Services
- John Howard Society of B.C.
- John Howard Society of the Central and Kootenay
- John Howard Society of North Island
- John Howard Society Pacific
- L.I.N.C. - Long-Term Inmates Now in the Community Society
- Correctional Facilities in British (Corrections) - for information about provincial correctional centres
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Corrections Branch
- Facilities and Security (Correctional Service of Canada) - for information about federal correctional centres